Saturday, August 28, 2010

After many hours of traveling..

... I've arrived in Dublin! The man at immigration was very grouchy and then the airline broke one of my suitcases... so not the best start. BUT, I finally dragged my two huge suitcases to the bus and then down the streets of Dublin to my hostel and got settled. It's a pretty nice hostel... I'm in a room with 2 bunk beds and I'm the only one here so far, so it's nice to have some alone time before everyone gets here.

So far I've explored the streets near my hostel and grabbed dinner at a cute little cafe. It was a bit lonely eating by myself, but I had a book and I people watched. I'm going to sleep early so that I can get up early to bring my suitcases downstairs for Arcadia to bring to my housing in Galway.

1 comment:

  1. Check your email: Sent you a short list of intriguing places (tea rooms, gardens) in Dublin and Galway.

    I know - tea rooms and gardens are for ME, not you... But there's this Asian tea room/restaurant in Galway that you might like too.

    ReplyDelete