Monday, August 30, 2010

Late night out...

... became best night yet. Today was basically comprised of lots of orientation, followed by a hop on hop off bus tour. It was really informative and fun. We mainly spent our time lounging on the green playing fields at trinity college. Then, I took a nap in the hostel and went out to "coppers" a well known night club in dublin. Just got back, it was extremely fun. We befriended the "garda" or police officer who instructed us on safety through arcadia and hung out with him, which was lots of fun. Now I'm going to sleep, and tomorrow we have lots more meetings and then we're seeing a play, and then most likely going out again. I love Dublin, but am really looking forward to finally getting to Galway wednesday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Scenes from Trinity's campus show up at 3:06. Educating Rita.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCIZFbQ_6g

    Love
    Mumsers

    ReplyDelete