... tomorrow at 6:30 pm out of dulles. I've been pretty anxious for the past week or so, but today it has evolved into more of a pure excitement and a need to get outta here.
I've said the majority of my goodbyes, the only ones left are my gw sirens (the all girls acapella group I'm in at GWU) and my parents. Both will be difficult, but I know that it will be worth it once I'm abroad and having all of these new experiences.
I'm arriving in Heathrow on saturday around 7 am, so I will be taking the tube into the city to do some walking around and to see some sights. I leave Heathrow at 4:15 pm, and will be getting into Dublin at 5:40 pm. Then I'll be going to the abbey court hostel, which is apparently extremely well located. Then Arcadia's orientation begins!! I've already started talking to people going through arcadia from different schools, so I look forward to meeting them in person.
Tonight I will be going to the Vapiano's in chinatown, one of my favorite dinner and drinks spots, to have a final hurrah with my GW best friends. This summer has definitely become a contender for best summer of my life, and I'm leaving Maryland feeling very happy, very lucky, and very optimistic about this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment