... and I'm absolutely exhausted. We've had to listen to so many speakers, and now that we're done I think we're all excited to get to relax. Let's see... two nights ago we went out in the city center and it was lots of fun. It's not as crowded as it will be because the semester hasn't started, but there were still a good amount of people out and about. We went to King's Head pub first, and then ended up wandering around and club promoters would tell us about deals. We went to a club called dignity, and then another place called cuba... and then we went back home.
We had to be up at 9am the next day, so it was a struggle but we made it... since then though I've been feeling very under the weather. Headache, cough, nausea, no appetite... so yesterday I slept from 1pm-7pm and then 8pm-3am and then 3am-830am when I had to get up. I feel better now, but I still have a bit of a sore throat and a headache... and every once and a while I get really bad stomach pains. I'm hoping it's just my body being angry at me for doing too much after already being jet lagged and tired. I'm going to take a nap now and then see how I feel when I wake up to determine whether or not I'll be going out tonight. I feel like its important for me to be social so I get to know people... I don't want a repeat of my freshman year at GW.
All in all, it's been a great few days... Now I'm just anxious for the semester to start and for everything to fall into place with my courses.
Glad to hear you slept a lot. Take care of yourself! If the symptoms don't go away soon, go to student health -- all these changes are rough on your system.
ReplyDelete